Gokada is an on-demand last-mile delivery solution serving Lagos, Nigeria. With over 1,000 drivers, we are the largest last-mile delivery solution in Nigeria. Through technology, Gokada hopes to provide the most affordable and efficient delivery solution in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for an Emergency Response Executive to manage any form or incidents/emergency that our Pilots might be involved in Lagos, Nigeria.
Day-to-day, you will work closely with the management to respond to the medical emergency needs of the Pilots.
Given the current phase of our growth, it has become necessary for us to have an astute Emergency Response Executive who will swiftly respond to medical needs of Pilots and other attached staff. We are seeking an individual who is highly inclined in managing emergency situations, good critical thinking, flexible, passionate, trustworthy and who can help us scale up our business success by providing a caring compassionate environment for all our Pilots and other attached staff by involving them in all aspects of their care.
As an Emergency Response Executive, you should be able to drive our business success through good critical thinking, identify risks factors and management of risks as whole. You and your team's main goal will be to monitor, identify and manage Pilots and others attached staff well be, you will be charged in proffering solutions that could reduce risks to a minimal level of 0%.
- To be able to give emergency/first aid treatment to pilots involved in accidents.
- To refer our Pilots to the best hospital that could handle whichever case that is presented.
- You shall be responsible to manage our Health Management Organization contract.
- Advise and carry out medical responsibilities as required by you.
- You shall be available to carry out your responsibilities once you are called.
- Researching and generating ways accidents could be reduced to its minimal level.
- Ensure all Pilot's medical information is treated in utmost confidentiality.
- Documents and keeps record of all medical records of Pilot.
- Shall conduct medical screening as required for hiring.
- You shall be required to perform other duties as required.
- You shall be required to give health advice when needed.
- Data collection, analysis & documentation through qualitative & quantitative feedback from who you are discharging your duties to.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly company set health/medical targets.
- Support in ensuring brand visibility as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any medical field.
- Possesses either First-Aid, BLS, ACLS, Occupational Health and Safety Certification.
- 2-3 years of experience working as an emergency responder, risk management or similar role.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven record of successful implementation of solution to identified risks factor.
- Excellent Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good managerial skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and medical software programs.